Microsoft Azure provides a technical foundation to map individual company architectures in the cloud, either via Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS). Microsoft has been investing in security, performance, and enhancements to this cloud platform since 2010.
Azure - the Microsoft cloud platform
Why choose Microsoft Azure?
High security standards
Available around the world
Azure consulting services
Whether you opt for public (Azure), private (Azure Stack HCI) or hybrid cloud solutions, our Azure consulting services will support you whatever the destination of your cloud journey, ensuring that it is secure, cost efficient and reusable.
- We support you with goal-oriented planning and are by your side every step of the way.
- To build your cloud infrastructure easily, securely and in a scalable manner, we use proven Microsoft frameworks and procedures.
- Our deployments are automated and can therefore be repeated whenever required.
- Migrating your infrastructure to the cloud saves money and streamlines admin if it is planned in detail and supported by a workload analysis.
- You benefit from our transparency. Detailed system analyses reveal the cost savings you can expect following a migration to the cloud.
- We then migrate your workloads automatically from on-premises to the cloud.
- We help you build and implement a consistent compliance and governance strategy.
- We use Azure policies to make managing your workloads more efficient.
- We help you create guidelines.
- Continual development of your cloud infrastructure.
- Evaluation of existing infrastructures in terms of costs, performance and purpose (e.g. PaaS before IaaS).
- We share our best practices with you to improve your workloads.
- Find out what Azure Cost Management can do and optimize the cost of your Azure services.
- Our assessments make your cloud infrastructure more secure.
- We ensure that your workloads run smoothly either 9 to 5 or 24/7, as required.
- Get a good overview with our regular cloud reporting.
- Receive prioritized manufacturer support through us as an official Microsoft partner.
Basis for your cloud migration: Azure landing zone
Microsoft developed the ‘Azure landing zone’ concept to help you build and operate cloud infrastructures or workloads simply, securely and in a scalable manner. Azure landing zones:
- form the basic infrastructure for cloud workloads,
- contain best practices (including for governance, compliance and security),
- and can be used again and again as a starting point for additional developments.
We have developed a starter kit to help you benefit from the concept and its potential swiftly and smoothly: the Azure Landing Zone Foundation Approach.
Whether you want to migrate just a few workloads or your whole data centre, our Azure Landing Zone Foundation Approach starter kit will ensure that your cloud project succeeds.
We share our best practices with you, give you basic principles of governance and compliance out of the box, support you on the way to achieving your target architecture, and implement it securely using automation and infrastructure as code (IaC).
We provide the guidelines your company needs to execute your cloud project effectively and efficiently, from planning to operation.
Benefits of Azure landing zones
Basis for migration
Getting started easily and flexibly
Taking standards into account
Transparent cost management
Your journey into the Microsoft cloud
- Conducting a cloud readiness check
- Running infrastructure assessments
- Planning for governance, security and scalability
- Setting up an Azure landing zone
We offer support with:
- Governance and compliance
- Security measures
- Retroactively setting up an Azure landing zone
- Conducting a health check
- Exploring cost optimization (FinOps)
- Conducting landing zone verification and optimization
We work collaboratively and use our accumulated expertise to analyse how mature your IT landscape is. Based on the results, we create a tailored roadmap for a move to the public cloud, plus hybrid scenarios.
Get in touch with us
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to advise you on the right solutions for you in a non-binding meeting. Just leave your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.